Word Power (Page 37)
1. Eradicate : Membasmi, memberantas.
We should work together to eradicate bullying because of intimidation make someone get intimidated became depressed, left school, and also decided to stayed at home.
2. Violent : Kekerasan.
Dinda has been involved in serious and violent offending over a prolonged period of time.
3. Merciless : Tanpa belas kasihan.
That is a terrorist attack, a merciless evil that should exist in no world.
4. Intimidation : Intimidasi.
Some students who get intimidation not dare to report it to their parents or their teachers.
5. Scared : Takut.
I think sometimes people feel anxious when they lie to his friends, and scared that his lied will be revealed.
6. Limelight : Pusat perhatian.
He wants to be limelight and told him about what he believes, and to do that he must be self-confident.
7. Distressing : Menyedihkan.
This is very distressing, see someone get intimidation by their own classmates at school.
8. Isolated : Terpencil.
Sherly and her family live in isolated area and they do not have the communication tools.
9. Harass : Mengusik, Mengganggu.
Ninda will not stop harass his friend before he gets what he wants.
10. Condone : Memaafkan.We should condone someone who has apologized earnestly.